Your Health

How to Detox: The Garden of Life Guide

A detox can be the perfect way to kick off a new healthy lifestyle, encouraging you to break old habits and reset your mindset to mark a fresh start.


Detoxing is all about getting rid of toxins from your body – if you’re drinking too much alcohol or consuming too many unhealthy foods, you’re more likely to have a high amount of potentially harmful toxins in your body.


Cleansing yourself of these toxins can be good for you both physically and mentally, helping you to become much more mindful of what you’re eating.


Why detox?


After a period of over-indulgence, whether it’s a holiday, celebration, or simply a change in your usual routine, you can be left feeling sluggish and bloated. These feelings can be the result of too many toxins in your system. However, detoxing can help to remedy this and kickstart your metabolism.


Embarking on a detox can help if you have an imbalance within your digestive tract that’s causing reflux, heart burn, or bloating. The quicker you remove the toxins, the quicker your metabolism will be reawakened, leaving you with significantly more energy.


Ultimately, a detox is designed to leave you feeling healthy and renewed, and that’s exactly what our Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox 12-Day Kit will help you to achieve.



Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox


The Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox is a proven cleansing program, designed to enhance the metabolism, formulated by clinical herbalist Dr Terry Willard, who has been supporting people with detoxification for more than 40 years.


This 12-day plan is designed to detox your liver, colon, kidneys, and lymphatic system when used alongside a healthy, balanced diet.


Our herbal detox programme is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy-free, and it’s designed to cleanse your gastrointestinal tract of unwanted toxins, before starting work on your liver.


Detoxifying ingredients


The detoxifying ingredients in our Garden of Life Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox include:


  • Biliherb – known for its ability to stimulate bile production in the liver
  • Cleansaherb – designed to detoxify specific parts of the body, including the bloodstream, muscle tissue and the lymphatic system
  • CL Herbal Extract – eliminates toxins through the urinary system
  • Laxaherb – this herbal formula has natural laxative properties that can help to cleanse the intestinal tract

How to use the Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox 12-Day Kit


To get the best results from our Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox, take two capsules from each bottle and consume 40 drops of the CL Herbal Extract with your breakfast and evening meal for 12 consecutive days.


Our herbal detox program should be followed alongside our recommended Cleanse Enhancing Diet for maximum results.


Cleanse Enhancing Diet


This should comprise 20% protein-rich or acid-forming foods, such as wild-caught fish, whole grains, legumes and grass-fed beef; the remaining 80% of your diet should consist of starchy, alkaline-forming foods and ‘neutral’, bulk-forming foods.


Recommended alkaline-forming foods include almonds, quinoa, brown rice and buckwheat, while some of the bulk-forming foods that can help to enhance your diet are organic onions, ginger, garlic and chives. You’ll receive full details of the recommended foods, as well as ingredients to avoid when you purchase our Wild Rose Herbal D-Tox 12-Day Kit.


Our Best Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipes


Our Best Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipes

2020-03-10 16:26:53By Garden of Life

Garden of Life

Garden of Life

Writer and expert