Juicy blueberry & pineapple protein smoothie
Our 100% vegan-friendly and gluten-free blueberry and pineapple protein fruit smoothie recipe is packed full of refreshing goodness, with the natural sweetness of the blueberries complimenting the sharpness of the pineapple perfectly.
- 1 scoop of Garden of Life Raw Vanilla Organic Protein Powder
- 34g ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 480ml unsweetened almond milk
- 64g frozen blueberries
- 128g frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional toppings: fresh blueberries, coconut flakes or fresh mint
- Place all of ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Optional: top your smoothie with fresh blueberries or coconut flakes
- Serve immediately into a glass or pour into a travel cup for a refreshing morning commute
Tropical protein fruit smoothie
Start your day with a vibrant burst of flavour with our tropical protein fruit smoothie. Awaken your taste buds with this sweet, zingy sensation, which is perfect for kick-starting your morning. And, even better, it takes less than ten minutes to make, so it’s a great grab-and-go breakfast.
- Blend all of the ingredients on a high setting until you’re happy with how thick the smoothie is
- Add a little bit of water if the mixture looks too thick to drink
- Serve, and enjoy!
Warm apple spiced chai protein smoothie
This smoothie is the taste of autumn in a glass – warming, comforting breakfasts don’t have to be full of carbs or an indulgent treat. Try our warm apple spiced chai smoothie for a hit of warming nutrition and goodness to start your day off right.
- 1 scoop of Garden of Life Raw Vanilla Organic Protein
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- 6 dried apricots
- 4-5 Medjool dates – pits removed
- 500ml water
- 300g chopped apple
- 500ml unsweetened almond milk
- Place the chopped apples, apricots and dates into a pan and cover with the water. Heat on the hob and bring to a low boil for five minutes, or until the apples are softened
- Drain all liquid from the cooked fruit and place the apples into the blender while they’re still hot (check that it’s safe to put hot liquids into your blender first)
- Add all of remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth
- Serve immediately into a glass and add some cinnamon for an extra warming spice kick
Cherry delicious protein fruit smoothie
Cherries are a great source of natural antioxidants that can help to support your general health, and this protein fruit smoothie is packed full of them. It also includes potassium and fibre-rich banana chunks, almond milk, and vegan protein powder from Garden of Life to make it extra filling for a truly satisfying start to your day.
- Blend all of the ingredients on a medium setting until the mixture is smooth
- Pour into a cup and enjoy
If you want your breakfast to have even more filling power, combining a plant-based milk with fresh fruit and oats will help to keep you fuller for longer.